Thank you for wanting to record a selection(s) of music owned by SacredSheetMusic.com. To complete this request and receive a license to use our music for a recording, whether that is a mechanical license for a CD (compact disc) or a DPD (digital phonorecord delivery) license for digital download, please carefully read and follow the directions listed below. Again, thank you for using our music. We trust the Lord will use your recording to be a great blessing to others through the talent He has given you.
1. Please make sure the copyright on the selection you wish to use indicates the number is owned by SacredSheetMusic.com. There are hundreds of selections posted at this website that are not owned by SacredSheetMusic.com. We cannot grant mechanical or DPD licenses on those selections. Please contact that publisher directly - you will find a contact email for each vendor at their profile blurb accessed through the Home Page. It is possible the vendor posting the selection is not even the copyright holder. In that case you would want to utilize the service of HFA (the Harry Fox Agency) at http://www.harryfox.com/ to obtain your mechanical or DPD license.
2. Please select and view the Mechanical / DPD Compulsory License Agreement
3. Fill in every form field in the license that is highlighted in green.. If a field does not apply simply put n/a (not applicable) in the blank. Print out two (2) copies and make sure you sign both copies where indicated.
4. You may include up to three (3) selections per mechanical/DPD license. For more selections simply submit additional forms.
5. Mail both copies to SacredSheetMusic.com at the address listed on the form - including a self-addressed, stamped envelope for return mail. We will sign both copies and return one copy to you for your records. You may also Email and attach the completed and signed form to email@example.com and we will return a signed copy via E-mail.
6. Remember that, unless you have made other arrangements with SacredSheetMusic.com, full royalty payment (for mechanical licenses) is due at the release of the recording and one copy of the compact disc is to be mailed to the address below. Again, thank you for using our music and we trust it will be a blessing to all.
If you have any other questions, please use our website Contact Us form.